📰News of the week:
- Germany, Austria and Switzerland are lagging in their vaccination rates. The FT makes out the countries' unemotional health communication as the main reason.
- This Forsa poll says half of the unvaccinated Germans voted for the far-right AfD party.
- News Front a pro-Russian disinformation actor, was banned from Facebook. Now it's back, according to a report by ISD.
- Belief in pandemic-based misinformation is still widespread in the U.S., according to KFF.
- U.S. Covid deaths are split along party lines
- How the UK Health Security Agency’s misleading data fuelled a global vaccine myth.
- Germany's Tagesspiegel links Covid cases to AfD voters.
⬆️ Re-up of the week (ISC, November 2021)
📝 Longform of the week:
🎁Bonus read of the week:
That's it for this week. Is there a story we should add to next week's newsletter? Someone we should interview on our podcast? Ping us!